Sunday, July 27, 2008

Faerieworlds Is my Latest Squidoo Lens

This weekend, August 1-3, is when Faerieworlds takes place at the Secret House Winery in Veneta, OR, west of Eugene and only a short hop down the road from the site of the Oregon Country Fair. So I was inspired to create a Squidoo lens for Faerieworlds.


It lens, er, lends itself well to a Squidoo lens, partly because when I went in 2006 and 2007 I took a lot of pictures, so I used several Flickr modules to show them off. (Even more photos can be seen on my Picasa web albums site.) Brian and Wendy Froud, faerie/fantasy artists, are the hosts, so I was able to feature a bunch of Brian's books. Music is a big part of the event, so there are albums by bands that perform there. There are plenty of links to performers, guest artists, the official photographers, and Mark Lewis, the emcee/storyteller.

Check it out and leave a comment on the lens!

No comments: