Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Lenses for Enya & Silly Wizard

I was only going to do one lens today, the one for Enya. But as I was looking up information for her, I realized she hasn't released as many albums as I thought, and somehow I found myself looking at what Amazon offers for Silly Wizard.

I got Enya's lens done in plenty of time to get to work on Silly Wizard's. Amazon is offering five of their albums directly from them, plus MP3 downloads of those five, plus two more are available from them through third party partners. I didn't find a good YouTube video of the whole group, but there was a great one of Johnny and Phil Cunningham tearing into some very lively music with the fastest fingers you're ever likely to see.

The Celtic Music - Lenses lens was updated as well, of course. Counting that, I'm now up to 16 lenses, and I still have four that I got some basic work done on the other day, so when those are done, there will be 20. Or more, if I get distracted again.

No comments: