Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stumbled Upon

I just published my newest lens Hugo Awards - Novels - 2000s yesterday afternoon, and it didn't show up on Squidoo's listings until the wee hours of the morning. So when I checked my listing of lenses, I was just looking to see what position the lens was in if it had even gone live yet. I was pleased to see it popped in live in the 49,000s. Then I noticed something else: the lens had already had more than 50 visitors.

50 visitors? Some of my lenses haven't had that in a month! At first I though somehow my own visits had been recorded, but when I looked at the stats a little closer, I saw that 45 of those visits came from StumbleUpon. I had remembered to Stumble the lens, but I've done that with others. I guess I just hit a really good topic for a lens. I was also pleased to see hits from Delphi, and one from here.

So now I'm working my way through the 1990s. I've got all the 11 winners linked and all the nominees typed in, plus three winners have blurbs. I'll keep at it and hope to have the '90s done by the end of the day.

No comments: