Sunday, April 27, 2008

Celtic Music: liveIreland.com

My latest Squidoo lens is a natural choice: liveIreland.com, the site and station that got me inspired to create Celtic music lenses in the first place. Needless to say, I listened to the station throughout the creation of the lens, except when I was checking out the YouTube videos on the page. The first video is Klara McDonnell singing "Ride On." The other five I chose by going through the listings of videos that members of my.liveIreland.com have posted to that site. And there's a mere sampling of five CDs that can be purchased on Amazon, all by performers heard on the station.

This lens would've been created faster if I hadn't kept getting distracted by all the great content members have posted on my.liveIreland.com. That is not a complaint, however!

No comments: